Canine and Feline Rehabilitation
Burke Veterinary Clinic offers rehabilitation and physical therapy for dogs and cats. Animal rehabilitation and physical therapy helps pets improve and maintain mobility and function through illness, recovery, and health.
This type of treatment benefits pets with cancer, geriatric issues, neurologic conditions, orthopedic conditions, chronic pain, weight loss and much more.
Available Rehab & Physical Therapy Services
- Balance board, Cavaletti bars, balance balls and outdoor activities
- Heat and cold therapy
- Individualized home exercise programs
- Joint mobilization
- Osteoarthritis programs
- Passive range of motion
- Physical therapy exams with baseline muscle and join measurements
- Post-operative and weight loss programs
- Rehabilitation sessions while boarding
- Soft tissue massage and stretching
- Our Rehabilitation Hours
Call us at 703-455-6222 if you have questions or would like to set up an appointment for your dog or cat.